A stroller is an essential item for parents who are busy or are always on the go because it helps them to manage their daily chores without the worry of leaving their kids behind alone.
But what if someone’s having more than one kid and wants to have a smart purchase of a stroller that would be useful in the long term not only for toddlers but also for their big kids.
What is the best stroller for big kids?
What if your child is 4 to 5 years and wants to accompany you in a nearby store visit or if his school is at walking distance but he wants to ride a stroller and doesn’t feel like walking.
The best solution would be to have a double stroller. Below I’m going to give you a review of Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double Stroller which is the best double stroller for big kids. Because I’m here to help you choose the best one.
City mini GT2 is an updated version of regular city mini with upgraded features introduced by Baby Jogger.
City mini GT2 stroller Features:
- It is available in black color and weighs around 32.6 lbs. it has an adjustable handlebar that is suitable for parents of all heights. Each seat has a weight limit of up to 50 lbs.
- The head height of this stroller is 26 inches and this feature makes it definitely the best double stroller for big kids because even the kids who are growing can stroll in it comfortably.
- It keeps itself compact and balanced even on rocky or uneven paths with its rubber, non-flat, all-terrain air-filled tires and all wheels suspension provides a smooth ride.
- If your kids want to lay down its seats can be reclined to a nearly flat position. It has large adjustable UV 50 canopies with magnetic peekaboo windows which help to keep an eye on your kids.
- With its width, it can make its way easily through any doorway. It has a hand-operated brake in addition to a regular foot brake and a fairly large under-seat storage basket.
- Adjustable calf support makes it easy to access under the seat basket and with just one step the stroller folds itself.
Can you fit two car seats into this stroller?
No, it only accepts one car seat but a car seat adapter is required.
Can this pass through a standard doorway?
It can easily get through a standard doorway.